1-5 Pax 3-4 Hours
Jan to May ,Sep to Dec
Muktinath Heli Tour is one of the most ancient and sacred pilgrimages for both Hindus and Buddhists. Located in Muktinath valley at an altitude of 3,710 meters at the foot of the Thorong La mountain pass in Mustang Nepal. Similarly, the temple is very close to the village of Ranipauwa, which sometimes mistakenly is called Muktinath as well. It is the most historical and pilgrims tour in Nepal.
Besides pilgrimage, the area attracts many trekkers across the globe annually. Hindu regards Muktinath as Vishnu where as Buddhists regard as Buddha. Within Hinduism, it is called Mukti Kshetra, which literally means the “place of liberation or Moksha”.
The tour connection is involved from beautiful city Pokhara where you will be spending nights at Lakeside downtown Besides the overall region of Muktinath are tour offers you many Trans Himalayan cultural experiences and awe-inspiring views of snow-clad mountain peaks as well as superb landscape scenery. Muktinath Heli Tour is difficult because of tough weather conditions and difficult terrain and helicopter charter is in the rise due to convenience and less time consumption. The journey to Muktinath temple passes through many archaeological sites and temples. Devotees from across the country visit the Muktinath temple to conduct various puja and worship their deity. Devotees even take a sacred bath in the sacred water that flows in 108 pipes around the temples. Muktinath Heli Tour gives the opportunity to explore the Muktinath from above.
- Muktinath Heli Sightseeing Flying time.
- Heli Charter up to 04 Pax
What's not included?
• Any other airfares and airport tax, airport transfers.
• Nepal Visa
• Breakfast & Lunch & dinner
• Any expenses incurred in emergency evacuation due to weather condition/road blockage or any reason
• Extra baggage charges if any
• Any expense of personal nature, telephone calls, laundry, internet etc.
• Tips to Guide, driver or porters
• National Park Entry fees and permits.
Best Price Guarantee