All people are being volunteered to rebuild it again then world Wide. Also, our reputation Global Treks is doing best as a Volunteer for the support to the Vulnerable people, Orphan House, Old age home Care Center, Child Care Center, Homeless, Parents Less, Bland Child, HIV Infected Child & Street Child.
Nepal is a landlocked country where many people with a different cast, culture, and religious stay together. Volunteer Tourism in Nepal is the intersection of international volunteering and tourism also called variously “Volunteerism”, Volunteer holidays, and ‘Volunteer Travel’. Volunteer Tourism In Nepal is the practice of individuals going on a working holiday, volunteering their labor for worthy causes such as aiding or alleviating the material poverty of some groups in society. The restoration of certain specific environments or research into aspects of society or environment for various reasons in an organized way alongside touristic activities.
You use your time and energy to help others while exploring a different country and culture. With us, you won`t just help and explore as a volunteer, you will discover what you`re capable of. We provide the gold standard of safety and support, helping you fulfill your potential and create positive change in the World. We believe in long-term, sustainable solutions and working directly with local communities, to help us achieve this, we have the support of passionate volunteers and dedicated, in Country staff.
When the Covid-19 (Corona Virus)destroyed the world, Nepal alone could not remain untouched by it. Despite this with a little help, we went to our volunteers' team at "OUR CHILD PROTECTION FOUNDATION NEPAL"to help with grocery Items with Gas cylinder too on (26th May 2020 AD).
- Providing education to Poverty
- Environmental Awareness programs
- Conducting a sanitation program to all the women as well as children
- Constructing emergency shelter for the people who don’t have a home to stay.
- Distributing Foods & clothes.
(precaution and Awareness Plan to the school and community Child)
Day 1 Kathmandu Arrival
Day 2 Kathmandu To Dhading Chepang community
Day 3 Explorer Chepang Community and transfer to Gorkha
Day 4 Explorer Masel (Baramu , Newar Community)
Day 5 Explorer Taple (Muslim Community)
Day 6 Back to Kathmandu
You will be welcomed at Tribhuvan International Airport by one of our representatives and drop you at the hotel. After refreshment at the hotel, you will head towards our Thamel office, you will receive a detailed description of the trek. We will then, take your passport and arrange for permits if required.
Drive 3 Hr B Dhading hotel
The Chepang have often been characterized as the poorest of Nepal's poor forced teenage pregnancies are common. Chepang men and women are basically egalitarian and no social ranking exists as it does in caste Nepalese society. Many Chepang cannot read and write due to a lack of education beyond elementary school, and this illiteracy stands in contrast to the great gains Nepal has been making in reducing illiteracy. The Chepang Community of be night Rural Municipality in Dhading has not received the government grant even though it was in the list of beneficiaries due to lack of landownership certificates. The Chepang, also known as cheewang, are an indigenous Tibeto-Burman ethnic group mainly inhabiting the rugged ridges of the Mahabharat Mountain range of central Nepal.
Drive 3 Hr B/L/D Gorkha Hotel
In view of our trekking staff will get up at the inn at 06:00 AM and escort in the event that you can by open (Private) Vehicle. You can go to at around 07:00 AM Gorkha District. The drive will twist through the numerous slopes of the Trishuli River Valley. After 2/3Hr drive from the Chepang people group, you will reach Gorkha District on Gorkha Municipality. In Gorkha Bazaar after your Lunch, you can visit The Gorkha Museum, following 45 Minutes tough/Hike you can reach in Gorkha Durbar Square. Where the First King of Prithivi Narayan Shah was Burn as well. Overnight stay at Gorkhahotel.
Drive 3 Hr B/L/D
After Breakfast at the Gorkha hotel, we are going to move to Masel through private vehicles on Bhimshen Thapa VDC with our Volunteer group. After some hour of refreshment, we took a Nepali lunch in Masel then ready to our program to meet leading to the community at Baramu and Newar culture ethnic people. Overnight stay at in the homestay with their community.
Drive 1Hr B/L/D home stay
After one hour drive from Masel VDC, you can reach in Taple to meet with Muslim people with our volunteer team. After some hr refreshment, we have to see the Himalayan scenic views from the hillside. After lunch in this village then go to meet the Muslim communities people. We should have to collect them need and cultures as well. Over night stay at Taple Vdc over their.
6-7 Hr drive back B/L Kathmandu hotel
After collecting all our report we will back to Kathmandu valley through Private same vehicle or Local bus as your budget. Overnight at Kathmandu hotel.
- Airport / Airport pick up & drop by private tourist vehicle.
- Special meet, greet assistance & welcome in the airport.
- Transportation through PrivateVehicle from Kathmandu – Dhading – Gorkha – Kathmandu.
- Tea house accommodation during the volunteer area.
- All your standard mentions Meals during the trek (6 B-Breakfasts, 6 L-Lunches, 5 D- Dinners).
- Lodges/Guesthouses accommodation during volunteer places.
- Perfect Local GLOBAL TREKS English speaking guide.
- National Park Permits and TIMS for trekking.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, and medicine for staff.
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges.
- Welcome room refreshment on arrival in Kathmandu.
- Official expenses.
What's not included?
- Travel insurance covers emergency Rescue and Evacuation.
- Any kind of personal expenses or Volunteer tours/ Extra Meals Ordered.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks.
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.)
- Excess baggage charges.
- Nepalese visa fee.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu, Gorkha, and Dhading hotel.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is expected).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned in the ‘Price Includes’ section.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Tips for guide(s) and driver(s)
Best Price Guarantee