Pokhara Valley Sightseeing
Pokhara is a second biggest beautiful city for tourist destination in Nepal, and also popularly known as. The many Lakes which are Fewa Lake, Begnas Lake, Maidi Lake, Khaste Lake, Grande Lakes, and Dipang Lake. It is a good place for visitors. There are many places to see in Pokhara city. Which are David falls, Mahendra and Tibetan Refuse camp are interesting to sightseeing. The Viewpoint in Pokhara is one of the most scenic and exciting valleys in Nepal from the top of Sarangkot hill. Pokhara Valley Sightseeing provids spectacular panoramic Himalayan views the great Annapurna Himalayan Views.
Phewa Lake, situated at an altitude of 784 m above sea level, features an island temple in the middle. It ranks as the second-largest lake in the kingdom. Hosting a two-storied pagoda on the island dedicated to the boar magnification of Ajima. The lake's serene waters reflect the majestic Mt. Machhapuchhare and Annapurna. With a thick forest adorning the adjoining southern slopes.
Begonias and Rupa Lake, located 13kms northeast of the Pokhara valley. Rest at the foothill of Begnas Mountain, separated by the Pachabiya hill.
The Seti River Gorges, carved by Seti-Gandaki, stand as a natural wonder in Pokhara. Notable viewpoints like K.I. Singh bridge at Bagar, Mahendrapool, and Prithivi Highway Bridge. The bus park offer a perfect view of the river's turbulent rush and the deep gorge formed by its white-water flow.
Davi's Waterfalls, locally known as Patale Chhango, grace the southern flank of the Pokhara valley. Here, the stream flowing from Phewa Lake cascades down the rock into a deep gorge, leaping through several potholes.
Mahendra Cave, positioned to the north of the Pokhara valley, is a large limestone cave—one of the few stalagmite stalactite caves found in Nepal.
Moreover, Pokhara City also has other major attractions and activities based on the tourism industry. Such caves are Chamero Gufa, Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave, Mahendra cave, Siddheswor Cave. We can enjoy at adventures activities like Bungee Jump, Paragliding, Trekking. Boating, Cycling, Motor Biking, Ultralight Flight, Zip Flying Hot air Balloon. And various adventurous activities of tourism resources are also available in Pokhara valley for the tourism activities.
- Pickup from and to the hotel.
- Ground transportation for all day.
- Licensed and experienced guide and his fee.
- Whole day sightseeing tour.
- Local government taxes.
What's not included?
- Entrance and monument fees.
- Personal expenses and meals.
- Hot and cold drinks.
- Travel insurance.
- Walking to the Fewa Lake from the lake side hotels, 2nd largest lake in Nepal, boating in the lake with a short visit to Taal Barahi Temple, located in the middle of the lake. The splendid views of the Annapurna Himalayan range can be found reflected on the lake.
- Next point to visit in Pokhara at Davis Fall, a charming waterfall and Gupteshwor (Mahadev) cave, the holy cave for Hindus where one can find the century long symbol of Lord Shiva.
- Visit to International Mountain Museum, the place to learn everything about mountaineering in Nepal.
- Visit to Seti gorge, a deep gorge with milky white water flow.
- Hike or drive to World Peace Stupa for stunning sunrise and sunset view, and for the panoramic Himalayan view along with the amazing peaks.
- Hike or drive to Sarangkot hilltop for stunning sunrise and sunset view, where one can also do PARAGLIDING, Zip Flayer & Hot Air Bollon on choice as the tourist.
Best Price Guarantee