Pokhara & Kathmandu
Paragliding in Nepal can be a truly wonderful and fulfilling experience for the adventure seeker. A trip will take you over some of the best scenery on earth, as you share airspace with Himalayan griffin vultures, eagles, kites and float over villages, monasteries, temples, lakes, and jungle, with a fantastic view of the majestic Himalaya.
Paragliding is a weather dependent sports and the flying season in Nepal commences from November through February, the best months being November and December. The takes off point for these flights is Sarangkot (1592 M.), which also offers prime views of Fewa lake and mountains at sunrise and sunset (provided the skies are clear) and the landing is by the Fewa lake. Observing glory of Annapurna range and beautiful landscape around Pokhara valley, virgin Mt; Fishtail (Machhapuchhre), Lamjung Himal, Annapurna Himal, Himchuli, Fewa Lake, Rice field, Rivers and settlements below gives you thrills with a great photographic opportunity. Fly once in Pokhara to make your dream come true.
No previous experience is required as qualified pilots provide a short briefing before launching. You’ll get memories to last a lifetime in 30 to 45-minute flight. For those who want to find out what paragliding is all about but cannot commit to 2 days of instruction, we offer tandem flights. During the flight, the pilot will explain what he/she is doing and allow you some hands-on control of the glider.
Days 01: Flight or drive to Pokhara from Kathmandu (O/N at Guest House)
Days 02: Paragliding Activities ( O/N at Guest House)
Days 03: Sightseeing in Pokhara city (O/N at Guest house)
Days 04: Drive or fly back to Kathmandu.
- In the morning, after breakfast drive to Sarangkot (1,592 M) Paragliding spot.
- After arrival on the spot, briefing about flying by expert& professional pilot and fly.
- About an hour of exiting flight, during the flight you have breathe taking panorama views of Annapurna Range, beautiful Mt. Fish Tail, Annapurna South, Himchuli, Annapurna II, III, IV, Lamjung Himal, Mt. Manaslu and great Mt. Dhaulagiri together with landscape panorama and Fewa Lake.
- After landing transfer to hotel and rest or join the further program according to your itinerary.
This exiting short flight trip can be done after or before the trekking when you have rest day in Pokhara.
- Transportations from Kathmandu-Pokhara-Sarangkot-Pokhara-Kathmandu
- Breakfast in Pokhara
- Paragliding Activities
- Standard Hotel whilst in Pokhara
- Full Day Sightseeing in Pokhara
What's not included?
- Lunch & Dinner whilst in Pokhara
- Tips for the Guide/ Driver
- Insurance rescue
Best Price Guarantee