Everest Heli tour, in Nepal, is very popular due to the unsurpassed and up-close views of Himalayas. Mountain Flight or Heli tours provide quick and personal option to experience the snow-capped mountains of Nepal within a short time. An exhilarating helicopter tour to Everest Region filled with towering snowly mountains, ice glaciers, emerald mountain lakes, isolated Buddhist monasteries, and picturesque Sherpa (an ethnic mountain tribe) settlements can be the trip of your lifetime.
Fly close to some of the highest peaks in the world, including Mount Everest. Set foot on Kalapatthar (5,550 M), the most popular viewpoint in Everest Region.
Everest, located at the eastern part of Nepal, comprises some of the world’s highest peaks. Everest consists three peaks above the 8,000 M range: Mt. Lhotse (8,516 M), Mt. Cho Oyu (8,210 M) and the world’s highest tak, Mt. Everest (8,848 M). In addition to these three tall peaks, there are other relatively small peaks surrounding them.
Why Everest Heli Tour
Itinerary for Everest Base Camp Heli Tour (Ktm-Ktm):
• Departure from Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu,
• Fly into The Himalayas including Everest Base camp/ closest view of Mt. Everest(8848 m),
• Landed at Kalapathar to take pictures (15-25 Min due to altitude)
• Return Back to Lukla for Refilling Gas
• Finally, fly back to Kathmandu through Lukla.
Everest Tour Highlight:
• View of the mountain peaks ( Mt. Everest, Mt Ch Oyu, Mt Lhotse and many more ).
• Delicious breakfast in the highest lodge of the world.
• Helicopter sight-seeing.
Flying Duration : 03-04 hours
No. of passenger : 1-5 persons
Best Season : January through May and September through December
Route : Tribhuvan International airport – Lukla – Everest Base Camp (Kalapathar) – Syangboche – Kathmandu
Note : This tour is operated in Privat Helicopter (charter) basis for individuals, couples, families and group of friends.
Best Price Guarantee